Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How to place your order

The process:

* Pick the design you like.

* Email the pictures you would like to use and the design you picked to schenck9@ptd.net

* When sending the pictures, you can let me know of any changes you would like to the design. All colors, fonts, wording, etc. can be customized to fit your needs. If you have a favorite bible verse I can put that on your card.  I can also touch up your photo and  recolor to black and white or sepia tone.

* You will receive a proof within  24 hours. The number of changes you can make is unlimited. It's my goal to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

* Once you have approved the card you can paypal me the fee of $12.99 to my email. I will then send you a high resolution jpeg file  for you to take the printer of your choice for printing.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Please remember that all photographs taken by a professional photographer are copyrighted. These photographs cannot be used without written release from the photographer. By submitting a photograph to me, you are saying that you are the photographer.

rmember if you have any questions about the ordering process please don't hesitiate to contact me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment